To apply for a scholarship, please fill out the required forms to register. In addition, please email us at Admin@PinnacleExplorations.org and tell us in why you as parents are interested in our program, what you hope your child will get out of it, what types of activities you would like them to do, what experience they have about the outdoors, and any additional information that you think would be helpful. Please also include a short paragraph, in your child's own words, why he/she is interested in our program, what activities, lessons, or skills they would like to learn, and what he/she enjoys doing in the outdoors.
- Scholarships are only applicable to our full program at our E Republican St location and are not transferable to other sites or events.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first come first served basis.
- Scholarships are limited.
- Scholarships are awarded for each month and are for half off the full month.
- All first time students are eligible for their first month.
- Income eligible applicants can receive a scholarship for up to 3 months.
- Participants are responsible to pay the balance of the program costs including all deposits required to hold space for your child's registration and/or after-care.
- Your child is required to attend a minimum of 75% of weekday programming in order to keep your scholarship award. If for any reason your child cannot meet the required minimum attendance, please notify us by email.